Message from the Principal
Alhamdulillah, by the will and grace of ALLAH, we are proud and honored to welcome you to our eighth school year. Inshaa’ALLAH this year, we have incorporated many changed into our structure and curriculums to better serve our students and community as a whole. We ask ALLAH to reward you for your continued support and ask HIM subhanahoo wata’aala to make this a fruitful and successful school year. Below is a glimpse of the many changes we look forward to incorporating this year inshaaAllah.
- New and improved Arabic curriculum
- Upgraded English curriculum for Middle and High School
- Introduction of Sociology and Phycology to our high school curriculum.
- Added emphasis on English Vocabulary and Math Applications.
- Upgraded Islamic Studies curriculum
- New tajweed course taught throughout the year along with the
- Incorporation of the history of Islam and its heroes to assist in motivation the students.
Alhamdulillah, we have designated some of our specialized teachers to their specialized areas of interest to maximize the benefit derived from their many years of experience.
Ehsaan Haji Science Department Head
Marwa Mohamed Math Department Head
Ronald Hassan English and Social Studies Head
Sheikh Okasha Kameny Quran and Islamic Studies Department Head
Sheikh Ragab Kenawi Arabic Department Head
Sister Fatima Medjou Physical Education/Sports Department Head
Brother Ronald Hassan Guidance Counselor
Sister Jehan Shehata Infant/Toddler Mentor
Sister Hoda Sayed Infant – 6th Grade Lead Teacher
Brother Ronald Hassan 7th-12th Grade Lead Teacher
Important dates to remember:
8/29th–31st Half Days
9/1 full day of school
9/12-14 Eid Vacation
9/23 School Closed
9/26 Tahfeedh Commences
In order for us to serve you better, we ask that you give us your feedback and comments because no one is perfect; perfection is solely for Allah. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to communicate with us in the manner outlined below:
– 1st Attempt: Contact your child’s teacher via e-mail.
– 2nd Attempt: Contact the lead teacher via e-mail.
– 3rd Attempt: E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(e-mail for a conference appointment – we will no longer accept appointments via phone).
If the matter you are inquiring pertains to a general parents issue or concern, please email email@example.com and someone will reach out to you as soon as possible, inshaaAllah.